We have always been innovators, with a history of introducing new kinds of clothes and developing our own unique fabrics.
Today we draw on our rich heritage to create clothes that are both timeless and modern. Sunspel has always been a peculiar combination of tradition and innovation.
The company is based in Long Eaton, near Nottingham, in the factory we have occupied for the best part of a century. We continue to draw on the traditional clothing techniques and expertise of the Nottingham area where the company was founded back in 1860. We also have offices in London, where the marketing, online and wholesale team reside.
We are always on the lookout for interested, knowledgeable individuals with a passion for craftsmanship and exceptional customer service. If you’d like to speculatively send through your CV, we’ll always consider you when a suitable position does become available.
If you think you’d be a positive addition to our store team, you can email your CV to: email@example.com
HR Manager (Long Eaton, Nottingham)
Sunspel is a fast growing luxury heritage fashion brand with a focus on quality and fabric. We are a privately owned brand manufacturing and outsourcing high quality Men’s and Ladies’ clothing, with our goods selling in to wholesale, retail and online for both UK and export markets.
Based in our Long Eaton head office but also supporting our London based retail team, we are looking for an experienced part time HR Manager to oversee the end to end management of the HR function. Working closely with the Finance Director, Head of Retail, and Head of Operations, specific tasks include:
- Recruitment and selection for the retail team and back office functions
- Training, learning and development policy
- Performance management
- New starter inductions
- HR policies and documents
- Benefits and reward policy and processes
- Employee relations: dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absences, retirement and redundancy
- Regular travel to London to support the retail team
The following qualifications and experience are preferred:
- Degree level education is desired
- CIPD qualification is expected
- Proven HR experience of 3-5 years
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of employment legislation and how to apply it
- A proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Key Holder (London)
We are on the lookout for a part time sales assistant with the ability to provide exceptional customer service to join our London retail team.
- Passionate about the Sunspel brand and products
- A sociable and outgoing personality
- Reliable and punctual
- Highly motivated
- A team-player with self-initiative
- Well presented with an understanding of the Sunspel brand
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Retail experience
If you think you’d be a positive addition to our store team, get in touch at: email@example.com